Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Phone Is Broken

   We still have a broken Iphone. We just updated our blog using the Julian Library. We are working on a way to get a new phone. If you are reading this blog, please email me your phone number to mjmworldbike@hotmail.com. We are not happy to be in the desert without a phone. All of our maps were downloaded to my phone. Which means we have no way of following the trail. Not the smartest of moves and regret it now. We hope to get another phone as soon as possible. I will then download the maps again. The problem is finding a town large enough to buy a phone. I really hope all of my contact will be saved on the sim card when I transfer it. Not sure how that works, so please email me your phone number. Even if you think I know it.

   On to explore this tiny town of Julian and then hitch a 12 mile ride back to the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment