Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mile 77 - 83


Chris from the Julian Chamber of Commerce fixed my phone for me. I was ready to throw it away. I decided to ask in the Chamber of Commerce where I could buy a new phone and Chris was able to re-boot it and get it working again. I was never so happy. Chris saved me a lot of time and money.


After a tough 12 mile hitch into Julian, we made it to thru hikers Mom's cafe. All thru hikers get a free sandwich, slice of pie, and a drink. Awesome, and worth the hitch.


Balance hitching out of Julian. It took about 15 minutes to catch a ride.


Y-Knot climbing out of Scissors Crossing to find a camp spot.




2 comments:

  1. Two awesome trail angel helpers--free food, free iphone fix. Pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD you got your phone fixed!! That was a real stroke of good fortune.
    Lunch with pie sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete