Sunday, April 20, 2014

Before Photo


   We wanted to do a 'before and after' photo. This is our 'before the hike' photo, and if we are lucky we will post an 'after the hike' photo. I'm guessing I will age about 10 years going through the 700 miles of desert to begin the hike. We will be weather-worn, but in much better shape!
   Lots of last minute items to take care of before we fly out on Wednesday morning. My niece Andrea has the biggest and most important job. She is watering our plants while we are away. We have a vast array of plants and appreciate her doing this for us.
   We had a nice Easter gathering at my Dad's this morning. Hope everyone enjoyed their day. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you both have fresh haircuts, too. You should definitely get your "after pic" when you get to my house at WA, but before you shave etc.!

    ReplyDelete